Thursday, June 07, 2007

Love in the asylum

Looking back through old dream notes I find:
Forty beds, two occupied by women patients. I ask if they would like a shot of morphine. They say they would. Looking for narc cabinet. An orderly shows me that you press a button and it opens. Vials with screw tops. Cant assemble injection.

A stranger has come to share my room, in the house, not quite right in the head. A girl. She reaches up and almost scratches me, then pulls herself back. I wouldn't hurt her. I wouldn't slap her.

You know its my way of showing you that I feel the same way about you as you feel about me. You must have noticed that already! You must have, or you wouldn't go out of your way to do things for me.
Love in the asylum with coal black skies shines brightly.

No comments: