Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A.D.D MEDS

I specifically asked Nicks pediatrician to NOT put him on a stimulant. So after trying the only non-stimulant med (Strattera) it worked for like 5 minutes then he started suffering from headaches, nausea, and lost 4 pounds. So Dr. A. suggested a new med. He says that although it is a stimulant, it metabolizes differently than all the others so it doesnt FEEL like a stimulant. We will see about that, I popped 2 and am waiting to either stare at the t.v like a zombie or clean my house, my car, and go for a quick jog around the block. HAAAA. I just thought of something. They have people that get paid to try out different products and write there opinions about them... So I should get paid to pop pills and write my opinion about them. I will get a paycheck, the pharmaceutical companies will have a real live guinea pig willing to try anything. That makes all parties involved winners.

1 comment:

amy said...

Let me know if I should bring my car over...