Friday, February 06, 2009

And..... Im off!!!!

Im ditching work today, (hey they ditched me first) My last day is officially Feb 12th. Im sad when I go to work. Im sick of so many people asking me what Im going to do next. I have no idea. I sent my resume out to a few places but my heart is not into it. I was perfectly comfortable there. They are my second family. I learned so much from them. Even just typing this makes me teary eyed.
So today, Im off to the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple in Hacienda Heights. I first went there with Julie and Tom and fell in love with it. It is easily one of the most beautiful peaceful places Ive been. Today its just me, my camera, and an ecclectic mixture of such fine muscians as Elliott Smith, The Butthole Surfers, Cypress Hill, and Team Sleep. I hope to be able to sit and think and focus and feel the moment. Without any distractions, and what better place to do this.
Peace, Love, and Buddha.

2 comments:

amy said...

...waiting to hear how it went.

I love how you sometimes just take off and go anywhere, I have never been that brave.

steph said...

Some call it brave some call it irresponsible... I like brave, thanks.