Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Unemployment is making me fat


It has nothing to do with the gallons of Bubblegum ice cream I eat after I drop the kids off to school. And it has nothing to do with the Mochafrappacino I drink on the way to dropping them off to school. And Im sure the fact that I am on a 2 nap schedule (one at around 10, then 2) is not the reason I have NO energy. Its just I really have nothing else to do. Its not like I have any money to actually go do something. My day just consists of watching crummy reality t.v, and snuggling with Charlie the bi-polar wonder dog. Thank god I have internet access, I dont know what I would do without that. Maybe I'll go join a cult or be a Scientologist. I know, same difference.

7 comments:

amy said...

Shit girl, I was home today...you should have called me...wait but you were napping and I was out in the SUN!!!!

Think of all the extra hours you have for yoga now.

Call me if you need anything.

Luv ya

Caterina Martinico said...

I too am now unemployed..being laid of right before Christmas...so I understand what you are experiencing, I try to do art, walk, swim at the Y...and envision new directions...but also sink into the questions about what am I doing with my life....who am I...all those existential delimemas good luck to you. Caterina..

Caterina Martinico said...

I too am now unemployed..being laid of right before Christmas...so I understand what you are experiencing, I try to do art, walk, swim at the Y...and envision new directions...but also sink into the questions about what am I doing with my life....who am I...all those existential delimemas good luck to you. Caterina..

steph said...

I have been trying to get into meditation. Its easier with the kids at school. Im a beginner, but I think theres no time like the present to start. Im actually excited to have time to paint more. I think some really good things will come from this.

Eliz said...

Mmmmmm, where do you find that bubble gum ice cream???? I've never seen that before!!! YUM

steph said...

Eliz, it totally tastes like swensons.

Eliz said...

Ok,when I get there we are totally having a bubble gum ice cream eat fest