Sunday, December 13, 2009

Perfect day (and this time Im not being sarcastic)





























So Julie turned me onto a new park. She kept raving about how beautiful it was, with a lake, ducks, little pathways, and even suggested Tom and I get married there. Tom and Steveo and I checked it out. Now normally, unless its overcast or raining, or really breezy, I just prefer to stay indoors, but today was extraordinarily beautiful. The weather was cool, breezy, not to sunny.







And YES, this is the perfect place for a wedding. ( Thanks Julie)

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm gonna take a guess at this one. Is that by chance Tom on the phone ordering the wedding cake?

Steph said...

Almost... He was on the phone with a Buddhist Monk to see if he's available for next weekend. (he wasnt) I guess I'll just have to wait till he's available. BTW Christina is making our wedding cake.

amy said...

FYI my mom's boyfriend is ordained. I can dress him like a monk if you want.

Steph said...

Will he shave his head too?