Thursday, January 14, 2010

Joshua Tree









Visited a Jesus Statue Park in Yucca Valley behind a church. It was high up a hill over looking Yucca Valley. It was very windy, peaceful, kind of random. Theres a non-profit organization that keeps it up. The view of the city is beautiful. I ate at a cool little coffee shop in Joshua Tree, then got to hang out with an old friend. He played me his newest music that he recorded in his house. It was so good to see him for the first time in over 3 years. Next time I want to check out all the antique shops and art galleries and bring Tom.

3 comments:

amy said...

Who is that? Is that who I think it is???

Steph said...

Thats Josh, he was like a brother to Sam. I think you met him a few times. We keep in touch, but not to often. Next time Im taking Nick to see him.

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

cool pics. I wanna travel soon.