Monday, January 25, 2010

Stompin


















Last night, my mother and I took Steveo to see Stomp at the Mccallum Theater. This was his first time going there and the first time seeing anything live like this. He didn't know what to expect. I told him that it will be fun and unlike anything he has seen. The show lasted an hour and 45 minutes. From the moment it began till we walked off to the parking lot, we all had a huge smile on our faces. The show was unbelievably good. You look around and notice that everyone is stomping to the beat. Steveo was amazed, he was dancing in his seat, clapping with them, laughing. At the end of the show, I got a picture of him with one of the "Stompers"
They are so talented. How they keep the rhythm and coordinate themselves, I will never know.
When I got home, I stayed up til 1am painting. I signed it Stephanie Murlless, because I'm sure I will be a Murlless someday, and also, most of my inspiration has come from him lately. I hung it over our bed.



3 comments:

amy said...

something tells me Tom has added a bit of "rhythm and coordination" to your heart...

Eliz said...

oooh I luv your painting! That show sounds pretty cool I should see if they have that here.

Steph said...

Yes, he has shown me how good life can be.
Eliz, google stomp and see when they will be near you. Tickets were 35$ and worth every cent. (hee hee, I said that and realized my mom bought the tickets, but im sure she would agree)