Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gratitude part... I lost count.


I chose this picture for 2 reasons, my mom got me this necklace that says Nicholas, and Stephen. And this is a picture of the engagement ring from the love of my life. I have had a lot of sentimental gifts but I think these are the best of all.
In the last year, I have been re- connected somehow or another to EVERYONE that has touched my life. People I go way back with. My only regret is not seeing Sara. I miss her more than she will ever know, but I dont want this to be a sad and depressing post. Im just grateful to all the people who have enriched my life and taught me lessons. I have the best parents, the best kids, and a fiance that is so amazing beyond any words that can describe him. He has given me so much. So I guess what I am trying to say is thank you to all the people who have made my life beautiful.

2 comments:

amy said...

Someday, when the time is right, you will cross paths with Sara again.

analisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.