Thursday, April 29, 2010

Im ready for my next tattoo


I had no idea doodling was such a good stress reliever. My journal is filled with more drawings, than words. For a while I have been thinking about creating a tattoo with Steveos initials in it, and made this. It is inspired by the swirls and dots common with Mehndi designs. This will be my third, possibly last tattoo. All I need now is to figure out where it should go on my body. I also want to bring Steveo along with me when I get it so he can be involved with it and hold my hand to.

4 comments:

amy said...

I never realized you were artistic.

Steph said...

I still look at my paintings and think a 5 year old could do it, but thanks.

Eliz said...

As soon as I laid eyes on that drawing I was in love with it
you need to design

Anonymous said...

Hi there : )
Why is it that people (society in general) still pre-judge people with body art. women commonly?
I am a twenty six year old F, have 10 tattoos, many of which cannot be noticed on my everyday travels. 5 - 6 in the summer are pretty much constantly on display. I do not aim for notice and i also have a loving boyfriend Without TATTOOS .I get the impression that numerous people believe that tattooed people are blind, as we get stared at, even if we return a glance people carry on looking. When will society improve?