Monday, May 10, 2010
Going with the flow
In my 35 years, I have learned:
1. You cannot change the past.
2. You cannot help those who wont even attempt to help themselves.
3. You cannot change people.
4. Your children are there own beings, not what we feel they should be.
5. Motherhood is the hardest job ever.
6. Admitting you need help is not a sign of weakness.
7. For as many shady people there are in this world, there are twice as many good hearted people.
8. Just saying "I wish I would have"... is pointless, you didnt, move on, end of story.
9. Depression is anger reversed.
10. Family is paramount.
11. Taking the easy way out never pays off in the long run.
12. As my dear nurse friend Renee once told me, "Stop swimming up stream" its a lot easier to let go and let the pieces fall where they may.