Sunday, January 02, 2011

ordinary calm zen day in front of the fire

It was cold in our house. We made a fire and layed next to it while Steveo fired nerf rounds over us. Then, Tom and Steveo made pizzas for dinner. Seeing them together in the kitchen warms my heart. It is a gift that is so simple but rarely had. Nick spends hours on the phone with his female "friend" He is a true teenage boy that loves his "space". These quiet calm moments are what life is about. And as always, I am just trying to live in the present as much as possible.

2 comments:

amy said...

don't the Nurf guns drive you nuts?

Steph said...

Not after I made a really cool target in my room, Tom and I were competing against each other but we had to stop because it scared the dogs. Next time u come by u should try it, its fun.