Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to go back





I miss the fresh air, it was energizing and good for my asthma. Every place in Pagosa Springs, Colorado is beautiful. I woke up in a good mood everyday I was there. The boys got to see a lot on the way there, and we managed to have a picnic by the river just before an amazing thunderstorm. Steveo cooked dinner for Elizabeth, and it was so good to see her face again. We went to the mineral springs on a rooftop, enjoyed a glass of wine and caught up on life.
Now that I am home after a 13 hour drive, I am tired and depressed. I am so unhappy with a certain aspect of my life that when I think about it I get sick to my stomach. I tried to leave it all behind before I left and was successful. When I returned home and listened to my messages, I was sick again. I am in the process of changing this and when I do maybe I will blog about it, until then, I am trying not to think about it and just anticipate Toms arrival. I missed him like crazy and feel guilty for going to Colorado without him. He was stuck at work and now its been 2 weeks since we have seen each other. I cannot wait til tomorrow to see him.

No comments: