Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finding Beauty

Today I am reminding myself not to get so involved in other peoples drama and live my life as best as I can and focus on what means the most. My family and the present moment. Simple enough, but I somehow find myself stressed out and taking it out on the ones I love. This takes focus and precious time away from my boys. So today I will take everything one step at a time and do my best and appreciate all the goodness I have in my life, and all the beauty I am surrounded by.

1 comment:

1lilviolet said...

funny how most men sit back and wonder how people can screw things up while knowing better . the old not get in involve rule of life ... women on the other hand have the bandage for all life calamities . it's the nurturing side of a woman i guess ... but i've found that most even when asking for advise , most just want to do it or find out for themselves . hard getting involved though ..... so finding your beauty , protect and enjoy it !!!