Monday, October 26, 2009

Babies Vs Puppies




This warms my heart. He is so good with babies... But I am relieved he is happy to just raise my 2 boys as if they are his own. Im lucky. I will never take him for granted. Still there are those moments like these when I see him with a baby and I wonder what it would be like.
So instead, we will be getting a puppy. A "Frenchton" to be exact. I want to name him Rampage, Tom wants to name him Bodhi. So I will put my fixation with UFC aside. Bodhi it is. I will post pics when we get him.

4 comments:

amy said...

2 things...

You can still have my dog door if you think you'll need it.

AND I hope Bodhi gets along with Atticus.

Steph said...

Of course. I love Toby and Atticus can defend himself, Im sure of it. He's feisty and loveable all at the same time.

Renee said...

Sounds like a good compromise to me Steph.

xoxox

Steph said...

Yeah, Ive already done the whole baby thing twice, I cant imagine starting all over again.