Friday, August 06, 2010

Bobs house

flowers, so pretty
lychees

new dress

chinatown


Finished chair

new coat of paint

old seat cushion, ewww
Nick got bored up here so he's staying with the grandparents. Steveo and I are working on the house, going for walks downtown to get ice cream and today we drove to Chinatown in L.A. Its only an hour drive from here. I bought a new dress, a parasol, Steveo got Dragonball Z figurines and we got Lychee's, (weird Asian fruit) We got home and I finished up a project I had been working on. I took a table and chairs and reupholstered the seats and added a new coat of paint. I figured with the weather being so perfect, we could eat on the porch. For the first time Steveo and I were able to pick flowers from Bobs garden and put them in water. I love how everything grows out here.

1 comment:

amy said...

Cute dress.

I really love that house. It has a good feeling to it.