Monday, May 18, 2009

I can still feel him.

Sometimes when I visit him, Im okay. Other times it hits me like a ton of bricks. I still cannot believe he's gone. It all happend so fast, in an instant our lives changed forever. Today, I went to the cemetery with red roses, just like the ones he would bring me. This time, there were 2 bunnies right by his grave. I tried to walk slowly and quietly as to not scare them away, I got a picture of them. It almost looks like they were kissing.


Then came the dragonflys. I tried to tell Julie about them, I told her how they are usually swarming around his grave and this time was no different. I would like to believe it is Sams way of saying hello. His way of proving to me he IS still here. I may not see him, but sometimes I feel him. I feel him watching over us. I know he is proud of his son, and I hope that when its my turn to go, he is waiting for me.





1 comment:

amy said...

Sam will never be forgotten!!!